The Vet-MR Grande dedicated MRI scanner represents one of Esaote’s most important developments in MRI technology. The Vet-MR Grande is a member of the family of Esaote dedicated MRI scanners developed to address the veterinary market needs for horse and pet examinations. With respect to traditional MRI systems, thanks to its tailored patient bed, Vet-MR Grande provides easy accessibility for the operator, facilitating positioning and handling of the animal. The specific dimensions of the system allow the use of standard available MRI compatible anesthesia equipment. The user interface has also been designed specifically for the “vet” setting featuring appropriate “vet” terminology.
| VET MR Grande
|1. VET MR Grande
Alongside specific imaging features, Vet-MR Grande is very easy to install as the whole system weighs 7000 Kg and the minimum space required for the installation is 5×5 m., using the standard Esaote RF shielding box, or 2,9×4,1m with a rectangular cage. The system uses a maintenance free permanent magnet and thanks to its low energy consumption (max 3 Kw), does not need any special power supply. These features make Vet-MR Grande a unique system.
MRI system as it includes the features of an easy to install open MRI system developed for the veterinary use.
Magnetic unit, including:
· Permanent magnet C-shaped in neodymium with 0.25 Tesla nominal vertical field; the size of the opening: 35,5 cm.
· Fast gradient coils with
· 20 mT/m gradient strength and 56 mT/m/ms slew rate.
· Radio frequency transmission coil
· Total weight of the magnet unit is about 6700 Kg.
2. Set of 7 high sensitivity, self-centering receiving coils with automatic recognition that greatly speeds up and facilitate patient positioning; 3 coils are equipped with the Dual Phased Array (DPA) technology, for optimal performances.
· Coil #1 – This coil (elliptical 14.5×17.5×12.6 cm) can work both by placing the anatomy against its solenoid and by inserting the region to be scanned directly inside the coil. It can be used for spine examinations on medium large dog breeds, for the head of large dogs, for extremities of large horses. Dogs’ shoulders and hip can also be scanned.
· Coil #11 – The multipurpose flex coil can be used for different districts on small and large animals.
Small animals: for better adapting the anatomy of the animal when the dedicated coils are not suitable.
Large animals: mainly used for horse cranium examinations (neurocranium and splanchnocranium).
Coil comes with proper locking belts to be fixed around the animal’s anatomy.
· Coil #2 – This DPA coil (elliptical 14.3×16.0x18.3 cm) is used on most dogs’ cranium. It is also used for the spine of small dogs or large cats and for standard horse extremities. Dogs’ shoulders and hip can also be scanned.
· Coil #4 – With this DPA coil (elliptical 14.5×10.0x28.5 cm) you can scan both on the head and the spine of most cats. It can be used for cranium exams on small dogs. Dogs’ shoulders and hip can also be scanned.
· Coil #13 – This coil improves daily spine examinations especially on large dogs. Its DPA technology improves image quality with a better signal distribution and signal to noise ratio. The accurate design makes positioning easier for medium/large breeds. This coil is provided with a dedicated phantom support.
· Coil #3 Small Parts Coil – Dual Phased Array coil elliptical: 11.9 x 7.2 x 20.0 cm for high resolution imaging of very small animals and small body parts, such as small animal extremities and cat’s head and spine.
· Coil #14 DPA Openable Coil – Thanks to its open design, this multi-purpose coil can be used on pets with a very large cranium both for the cranial districts and on cervical and cervico-thoracic spinal districts providing very good image quality.
4. Installation tools and calibration phantom set.
· Air condition system (Comfort type)
· UPS 4KVA for MRI
· Cable and wiring
· Calibration phantom set
- ราคาที่เสนอรวมค่าติดตั้ง RF-Shielding และ ระบบ Air condition ในห้องที่จะทำการติดตั้งเครื่อง VET Grande MRI แล้ว
- ราคาที่เสนอรวมค่า On-site Training
- ราคาที่เสนอไม่รวมค่าใช้จ่ายในการก่อสร้างและจัดเตรียมพื้นที่ติดตั้งเครื่อง VET MR Grande
ราคาที่เสนอไม่รวมค่าอุปกรณ์เสริมอื่น ๆที่ใช้ร่วมกันในห้อง MRI เช่น เครื่องดมยาสลบ หรือ Patient Monitor